The Good Food Startup Manual: Hong Kong Edition
An all-you-can-read buffet on planning, launching, and growing a good food business.
This extensive guide lays out the steps involved in starting a plant-based or cultivated meat company – from securing funding and developing your product to staffing up and expanding distribution.
Every section contains insights from plant-based and cultivated meat experts and entrepreneurs and curates further resources so that you can dig deeper into the topics most relevant to you which include:
- Company Creation
- Tax and Compliance Obligation
- Funding Mechanisms and Accelerators
- How to Identify Potential Investors
- Product Testing and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Food Relevant Regulations and Traceability
- Sales Channels and Promotions